Distribute seeds, fertiliser and pesticide
Every person should have the opportunity to live a healthy productive life.
Agricultural Drone Uses
Monitor crop disease, moisture, and nutrients
Increase crop harvest yield
Monitor livestock for health issues
Cold Chain delivery of livestock vaccine
Dove’s aerial spraying technology ensures plant protection using imaging sensors. Equipped with a tank and spraying platform, this system will evenly spray doses of pesticide over all crop levels with greater precision and speed. Operating more safely and efficiently, the module can reduce the overuse of pesticides by 30% and water waste by 90% compared to traditional spraying methods.
Crop health analysis
Multispectral images can reveal soil and crop health and allow farmers to monitor, plan and manage the farm more effectively. These image produces data on the following five features:
- Thermal layer – Thermal imaging captures temperature differences, creating images that make it clear which areas of the field don’t have enough water. It detects temperature differences in the ground that helps to avoid crop loss.
- RGB – It is a true-color representation of the field area, derived from the red, green, and blue layers. It can be used to visually identify fruit for yield prediction and indicate health like lack of Chlorophyll or nutrients.
- DSM (Digital Surface Model) – Digital surface models is a 3d topographic map of the plants and surrounding terrain. Feature can also predict floods using irrigation modelling.
- NDVI – Normalized difference vegetation index is a simple graphical interface to identify . plant healthy vegetation. Unhealthy or sparse vegetation reflects more visible light and less near-infrared light.
- Chlorophyll map – This feature isolates the chlorophyll pigment in leaves which help to understand the productivity of the plant. This can be used to identify healthy crops, measure the chlorophyll content and detect chlorotic crops which require additional nutrients.
Doves can cover 14ha/hr, which is equivalent to the work of 100 farmland laborers and solving the aging problem of the rural population. Infrared sensors allow night operations, making the most use of time during busy farming seasons.
Dove flight/ hour
Seed distribution process
Using data of terrain and topography, Doves can determine best seed distribution. Doves flying low over the ground can distribute accurate to within centimetres.
Plant Disease Detection
Doves make it easy to capture survey-grade topographical data over large areas quickly, for flood planning and other emergency response procedures.
Simple-to-use cloud-based data visualization interface and is readily available.
Fully automated data processing generates highly accurate and simple 3D models for flood planning.
Dove Air data provides critical information for measuring and documenting damage to crops and forests caused by floods, fire, and weather events.
Here is a custom detector trained to detect fallen trees after a natural disaster.
Equipped with thermal camera imaging cameras, our doves allow a single pilot in command to monitor livestock. Giving livestock farmers a new way to keep an eye on their livestock at all times, with minimal farm staff.
Dove Air equipped with thermal cameras provide excellent insights into irrigation. Highlighting the areas that have pooling water or insufficient soil moisture. These issues severely affect crop yields and the quality of the crops.
Dove Air give farmers a better way to understand their fields through more frequent inspection and surveying.
Fully autonomous operation
Doves are equipped with a fully autonomous operation mode. Doves can operate freely over different terrains such as plain fields, hills, and forests. Our Dove Air can operate at nights as well autonomously during the busy harvest season.
High-resolution cameras on our doves and plant-counting algorithms can accurately and efficiently provide inventory information, track crop emergence, drive replanting decisions, and predict yield.
Fixed Time Artificial Insemination (FTAI) is a rapid breeding program designed to provide quality seed semen. This intervention will increase the number of improved dairy cows to maximize yields of dairy production.
Dove’s can facilitate the transportation of liquid nitrogen containers to house and transport the bull semen within the fall breeding window.
AI Technology generated reports throughout the season to predict the yield and size of fruit helps in intervention decisions and resource requirements in preparation for harvest. Canopy-level flights use high-resolution imagery which helps in detecting and collecting yield data.
Agriculture and food producers must continue to meet growing demand while facing the challenges of sustainable resource use.
Figures indicate there will be an estimated 10 billion people by 2050, necessitating a 56% increase in food production. Using drones as an established agricultural practice, it can dramatically decrease water and carbon footprint requirements paving down a more sustainable effort to farming .
Ndama's dairy cows produce
90 kg of milk /head a year
Friesian dairy cows produce 9766 kg of milk /head a year
Doves used within agriculture can assist transitioning developing middle income nations into sustainable ecosystems.
Omar has replaced aid on the left with fresh vegetables and fruit he’s now growing for his community.