Dove Air operates the world’s largest drone delivery systems in the world, sending urgent medicines like lifesaving blood and vaccines to those in need, no matter where they live. We’re at the forefront of a revolution, designing, manufacturing, and operating our fleet of autonomous aircraft to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies.
Our Communications Team is a critical component of our operation because it determines how members of our global community internalize and champion our vision to make health products readily accessible to everyone. Our impact and patient stories are a huge driver for why we are excited to wake up every morning. Sharing these moments with key stakeholders, partners, and the world at large is vital to moving the needle forward on drone logistics adoption in healthcare systems around the world.
For this role, we need someone who understands storytelling. This job is all about producing excellent content for the company through things like press releases, speeches, op-eds, case studies, customer testimonials, blog content, website copy, and white papers.
To succeed in this role, you should:
- Have top-notch writing and editing skills. Having a background in journalism is a plus.
- Have a superpower in creativity and storytelling and take extreme delight in words.
- Be phenomenally entrepreneurial, able to fully own global projects, and operate effectively despite uncertainty.
- Have tremendous attention to detail, tone, and semantics.
- Be a cultural chameleon. Your work will require you to dive into new markets and collaborate with stakeholders from radically different environments that are unfamiliar to you. Your EQ needs to be through the roof.
- Get excited about your work is interdisciplinary and dipping into different teams at Dove Air. More often than not, you will operate outside of this job description, and in a world of opportunities that you have crafted for yourself.
We value diversity at Dove Air and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
Dove Air is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our sensibilities.