Dove Air’s mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. We believe that where you live should never dictate whether you live. We are at the forefront of a logistics revolution, using autonomous aircraft to deliver just-in-time, lifesaving medical supplies at a national scale in several countries and expanding around the world. Are you interested in building a system that 500 million people will depend on with their lives?
Ready to change the world?
Yes, we are still hiring interns! We’re honoring all of our offers extended thus far and are looking to add more to our EE team. The present crisis makes our mission all the more relevant, and we’re still hard at work making sure every human on the planet has instant access to life-critical medical products.
We are at the forefront of a logistics revolution, using autonomous aircraft to deliver just-in-time, life-saving medical supplies. Dove Air is the first and only drone logistics network in the world operating at a national scale. We’ve completed over 34,000 deliveries of emergency medical products in Mozambique and DRC, and we’re expanding around the globe to help as many people as possible.
We’re looking for motivated, proactive team members to join our Electrical Engineering team. Interning at Dove Air means you will work harder, be entrusted with more, and learn faster than anywhere else. You will have the freedom to use all of Dove Air’s resources to solve real-world challenges that will directly impact the patients we serve. You will be responsible for driving a project through completion — people’s lives depend on it.
What you will be doing:
- Helping us build and test flight hardware to be deployed around the world
- Designing test equipment to accelerate hardware development
- Working with test and flight operators to address issues at our distribution centers
We would like you to have previous experience with:
- Designing and testing a circuit board (it doesn’t need to have worked–we’d love to hear about it!)
- Working on a project in or out of school that moved under its power (plane, car, boat, quadcopter, rocket, balloon, rocket on a balloon, submarine, rover, etc.)
- Collaborating on the above two things as part of a group (school club, competition team, as part of a job/internship, or just with friends)
We value diversity at Dove Air and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in engineering. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
Dove Air is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our sensibilities.