Dove Air’s mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. We believe that where you live should never dictate whether you live. We are at the forefront of a logistics revolution, using autonomous aircraft to deliver just-in-time, lifesaving medical supplies at a national scale in several countries and expanding around the world. Are you interested in building a system that 500 million people will depend on with their lives?
Dove Air believes access to medical care should not depend on your GPS coordinates. We are at the forefront of a logistics revolution, using autonomous aircraft to deliver just-in-time, lifesaving medical supplies 7 days a week. Today we have the largest drone logistics network in the world by far and have completed over 35,000 deliveries of life-saving medical supplies.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineering Lead who can help us build a system that 700+ million people will depend on with their lives. As a senior member of the Engineering team, you will lead and scale a team of 7-10 EE individual contributors and continue to develop a passionate, high-commitment, high-initiative culture. You will be respected for your technical skill, a hands-on bias for action, and discipline to drive into production.
Ideally, You Have Prior Experience In The Following
- Deploying hardware to the field, owning the full hardware product development, concept through production
- Acting as a trusted technical expert in design, manufacturing, or analysis
- Solving complex, multidisciplinary problems within tight timelines without compromising reliability
- Synthesizing elegant solutions from disparate industries like aerospace, medical, or industrial robotics
- Owning EE team strategy and roadmaps, removing obstacles to productivity, and “program managing” team efforts to increase efficiency
- Collaborating cross-functionally across various business units and communicating closely with diverse stakeholders
- Hiring, coaching, and mentoring high-caliber teammates, including those better than you in their craft
We value diversity at Dove Air and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
Dove Air is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our sensibilities.