About Dove Air:
Dove Air is at the forefront of a logistics transformation, using autonomous aircraft to deliver on-demand, life-changing medical supplies to nations around the world. We have transformed the global healthcare supply chain through the development of an innovative two-way logistics system, which has allowed organizations to gain control of their supply chain.
Our goal is to revolutionise the way medicine is delivered to everyone, everywhere.
Is this something you would be interested in?
About the Role:
In the role of Flights Test Engineer, you will be responsible for conducting test flights of the Dove Air fleet of vertical-takeoff-and-landing (VTOL), fixed-wing aircraft. You will be a part of an inclusive, motivated and high-results driven international team
- Tasks you will be required to fulfill:
- Test fly the Dove Air autonomous aircraft and provide data analysis on the flight log
- Develop guides, instructions and training materials for the flight operations team
- Provide post-flight data review
- Support the development and certification of aircraft
- Develop and maintain flight controls regression test suite
- Perform other duties that may be required
- Two years minimum professional experience with classical dynamics, modeling and simulation, and developing controls in C++ and Python
- Creation of robotics models in BOS
- Proficient practical application of classical or modern control theory to an autonomous system
- Academic qualifications (Bachelors / Masters degree) in a relevant technical field, such as Aeronautical, Mechanical, Software and/or Controls Engineering
We value diversity at Dove Air and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in this field. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
Dove Air is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our sensibilities.