Dove Air’s mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. We believe that where you live should never dictate whether you live. We are at the forefront of a logistics revolution, using autonomous aircraft to deliver just-in-time, lifesaving medical supplies at a national scale in several countries and expanding around the world. Are you interested in building a system that 500 million people will depend on with their lives? Ready to change the world?
About the Role:
Do you enjoy building intuitive, beautiful user interfaces that create frictionless website experiences for users? If so, come join us as we build from the ground up taking delivery to the skies!
Dove Air is looking for a Front End Engineer. As a Front End Engineer, you will work alongside a talented team of engineers, product, UI/UX designer and business operations to create API driven web applications that deliver the best experiences for our flight operators, merchants, and customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Build the user-interfaces that bring Dove Air’s drone delivery product to the real world. Test, maintain and support your awesome code
- Transform UX designs into delightful experiences that make it safe and efficient for people to interact with Dove Air’s drone fleet
- Build with APIs for ordering, payments, location tracking and more
- Collaborate with app team (UX, Backend, iOS, Android, Product Management) to realize Dove Air’s vision
- Deliver the tools that make Dove Air’s business fly by enabling merchants and drone operators to fulfill customer orders
What You’ll Need:
- BA or BS in computer engineering or a related field
- 5 years of professional experience building large scale front end web applications
- Strong web development in JS/HTML5/CSS
- Proven track record across the full range of product development: ideation to launch to scale
- Experience with Angular 2 / Typescript
- Experience working with Google APIs
- Experience with iOS or Android development is plus. You’ll work on a team that builds both and we value cross-platform collaboration, so if you have it bring it!
- Interest in aviation and revolutionary emerging technologies
- Experience in e-Commerce or consumer applications
We value diversity at Dove Air and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
Dove Air is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, favorite ice cream flavor, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our sensibilities.