Dove Air’s mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. We believe that where you live should never dictate whether you live. We are at the forefront of a logistics revolution, using autonomous aircraft to deliver just-in-time, lifesaving medical supplies at a national scale in several countries and expanding around the world. Are you interested in building a system that 500 million people will depend on with their lives?
Ready to change the world?
Dove Air operates the world’s only national-scale drone delivery systems in Mozambique and DRC, sending urgent medicines like lifesaving blood and vaccines to those in need, no matter where they live. We’re at the forefront of a revolution, designing, manufacturing, and operating our fleet of autonomous Doves to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies.
The Health Systems Integration team is responsible for Dove Air’s success. This team is the front-line, working with our public and private stakeholders to integrate the Dove Air pharmaceutical delivery solutions with the existing supply chain in a new market. As a member of the Dove Air’s Heath Systems Integrations team, you will own:
Health System Integration Operationalization – Conduct research, define requirements, and interface internally and with external stakeholders to support (1) the development of systems integration processes and (2) the build of systems integration technology.
Regulatory & Quality Compliance – Ensure that Dove Air’s pharmaceutical-related processes and operations meet regulatory requirements.
Stakeholder Relationship Management – Build and maintain relationships, and develop communication mechanisms with key stakeholders on Dove Air’s performance and impact.
Continuous Growth – Identify opportunities to expand Dove Air’s reach within the public/private healthcare systems and pharmaceutical supply chains.
The role will require frequent and long periods of travel.
To succeed in this role, you will need to:
- Must have experience navigating a large organization and engaging multiple stakeholder groups with varying levels of pharmaceutical knowledge.
- Must have experience implementing technical and complex projects with public and private stakeholders in the healthcare sector.
- Know rules, regulations, and standard practices surrounding medical/pharmacy practices, pharmaceutical supply chain, and patient safety.
- Have deep and practical knowledge of pharmaceutical supply chains.
- Ability to think and communicate with a systems perspective.
- Be a strong visual, written & verbal communicator with experience working on proposals, reports, SOPs, and presentations.
- Be able to turn data points into compelling user insights and stories that you communicate simply and effectively to stakeholders.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and can fully own the projects you are working on.
- Have a high aptitude for learning/growing technical skills.
This role is both a strategy and an execution role. If you are excited to get into the trenches and work alongside a super sharp, international team, this role is perfect for you.
We value diversity at Dove Air and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
Dove Air is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, favorite ice cream flavor, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our sensibilities.