Dove Air’s mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. We believe that where you live should never dictate whether you live. We are at the forefront of a logistics revolution, using autonomous aircraft to deliver just-in-time, lifesaving medical supplies at a national scale in several countries and expanding around the world. Are you interested in building a system that 500 million people will depend on with their lives?
Ready to change the world?
- Program management and leadership of our biggest, most cross-disciplinary initiatives such as design, development, and deployment of new Disbtution Centers.
- Building practical and helpful Program Management standards for the company to follow.
- Mentoring and growing project and program managers across our global organization.
- Growing and leading a right-sized, world-class Program Management team as appropriate to achieve our mission and business objectives.
- Setting objectives and key results, then executing against them. This includes partnering cross-functionally to set appropriate contractual deliverables and then executing them on time.
- You have shipped complex electromechanical systems in fast-paced, high reliability, and medium/high production volume environments.
- You have sufficient technical experience or background to effectively lead technical programs.
- You have worked in fast-paced, high-growth environments like startups.
- You have either had a program management role with deep ownership of the outcome of projects or a similar role as a product manager, engineer, or executive.
- You have an entrepreneurial disposition; you can creatively solve hard problems, get up to speed quickly, and bring a curious, can-do zest to all the challenges you face.
Within 3 months you will:
- Your goals in the first 3 months will be dependent on the specific program you tackle first, but Dove Air’s aircraft is a likely candidate.
- Become an expert on our aircraft program by getting into the weeds with the cross-functional team and breaking down barriers day-to-day and week-to-week.
- Define how our aircraft needs to change and improve in the next 12 months to achieve business goals.
- Get buy-in from all cross-functional partners within the organization on the program plan to achieve those aircraft and business objectives.
We value diversity at Dove Air and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
Dove Air is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, favorite ice cream flavor, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our sensibilities.