About Dove Air:
Dove Air is at the forefront of a logistics transformation, using autonomous aircraft to move on-demand, life-changing medical supplies to nations around the world. Our goal is to revolutionize the healthcare supply chain to ensure the medicine is delivered to everyone, everywhere. As Manufacturing Lead, you will be at the center of driving this transformation. You will be responsible for the creation of a high-results driven, inclusive team environment
Are you ready for the challenge?
About the role
Dove Air is on the lookout for a Manufacturing Lead / Production Manager to oversee the production of our autonomous aircraft, which will transport essential medical supplies on a global scale.
What you will be required to do:
- Optimize production performance and processes and identify, implement and drive continuous productivity/ improvement opportunities
- Facilitate all production meetings and report on progress
- Prioritize workflow according to the production schedule
- Manage production cycle to maximize efficiency, profitability, and on-time delivery and minimize downtime and waste
- Manage the supply of internally manufactured parts and subassemblies
- Evaluate any shortfall in the supply of parts for production and implement a plan to rectify these issues promptly
- Interact between departments to ensure a high degree of quality and efficiency
- Manage and be involved in Product Development and Improvement on both new and existing machinery
- Business Improvements about production issues
- Identify areas of improvement in the manufacturing process to reduce costs and improve efficiencies
- Provide information regarding production times and quantities to the team to ensure streamline of the measuring of efficiencies and process improvement.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering/Manufacturing or relevant field such as Aeronautical, Mechanical, Software and/or Controls Engineering
- Proficient and confident in all aspects in the execution of all workshop activities
- Excellent people management skills
- High level of proficiency of MRP systems
- Self-starter and be able to work well in a team environment
- High attention to detail and quality
- Understand and demonstrate safe working methodology and practices
We value diversity at Dove Air and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in this field. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
Dove Air is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our sensibilities.