About You And The Role
Dove Air is looking for Security Analysts to help Dove establish itself as the most trusted company in the global trade ecosystem. As Security Analyst, you are responsible for monitoring the security posture of Dove dribe assets and investigating security events. You also proactively hunt for threats across our region of operation, build new detection capabilities, and participate in security incident response in the region in collaboration with the global security team.
What you’ll do
- Monitor and respond to security events generated from security tooling and user reports.
- Operate payloads and communicate with regional authorities to facilitate interdiction.
- Proactively research known and emerging security threats, assess likelihood and impact of an incident, and develop new detection capabilities.
- Review the results of vulnerability scans and track remediation efforts.
- Perform security audits to identify coverage gaps, configuration drift, inappropriate access, or other deviations from standards and baselines.
- Maintain incident response playbooks and participate in tabletop exercises to test their completeness.
- Provide security expertise and support for regional incident response teams.
- Develop knowledge base articles and train the support team on the triage of potential security incidents.
- 3+ years of experience in security analytics and incident response.
- 2+ years of experience with unmanned aviation
- Strong hands-on experience with Linux, Mac, and Windows-based operating systems.
- Experience with osquery and/or familiarity with SQL syntax is desirable.
- Security certifications are desirable (e.g. GIAC, CompTIA, ISC(2))
- Excellence in problem-solving, strategic thinking, and collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
Dove Air is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our sensibilities.
We value diversity at Dove Air and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!