Dove Air’s mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. We believe that where you live should never dictate whether you live. We are at the forefront of a logistics revolution, using autonomous aircraft to deliver just-in-time, lifesaving medical supplies at a national scale in several countries and expanding around the world. Are you interested in building a system that 500 million people will depend on with their lives?
Ready to change the world?
About the role:
With our experience and capital backing, we’re working to build our global team and expand operations across multiple markets.
To help us achieve our vision and stay on track while completing projects around the world, we’re looking for a superstar Project Coordinator to provide invaluable support to Project Managers in Africa, Asia, and Australia. Working closely with the flight operations team and the commercial team, you will be the first point of contact for our project managers and enable the success of our life-changing projects.
Some of the key things you will be doing include:
- You will coordinate projects across 3 continents and be able to manage short and sometimes conflicting deadlines whilst working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- You will think critically and laterally, in order to identify the best person to solve a problem, come up with creative solutions, and generally ensure that our life-saving operations run smoothly
- You are able to maintain clear communication across teams, departments and partners to ensure all are aware of critical dates, milestones and that deadlines have been met
- You will be working with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate actions and identify resources required to complete actions in line with expectations
- You will help to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives.
- You will provide general administrative support to project managers
- Your report and escalate potential roadblocks to management as needed
- You will create, maintain, and update project documentation, plans, and reports.
You are super organized with exceptional spoken and written communication skills. You’ll be drawn to working in an entrepreneurial environment, supporting project managers, and thrive when working in a fast-paced environment.
We’d love to meet if this sounds like you:
- You’re a hustler with a positive can-do attitude!
- You have 2 + years of coordinator experience in a fast-paced environment
- You’re an independent, adaptable, and highly motivated individual and you’re passionate about joining an impact-driven startup.
- You’re able to prioritize tasks and get things done
- You always keep the big picture in mind while being trusted to pay attention to details and deliver quality results on time.
- You’re a wearer of many hats and can juggle multiple priorities at the same time.
- Tact, diplomacy, and professionalism are a way of life for you when you deal with various sensitive situations across the role, and around the world.
- You are an excellent communicator
- You’re excited by the opportunity to travel overseas and facilitate the delivery of the Dove Air service to those in need.
- This is a coordination and project focussed role, so no engineering is required. But you have to be enthusiastic about our solution and share our vision!
- Start-up sized company (25+ across 3 countries!), where you can make an immediate impact
- Opportunity to shape the role and make it your own
- Fast career progression in a rapidly growing company
We value diversity at Dove Air and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in this field. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
Dove Air is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our sensibilities.