Dove Air’s mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. We believe that where you live should never dictate whether you live. We are at the forefront of a logistics revolution, using autonomous aircraft to deliver just-in-time, lifesaving medical supplies at a national scale in several countries and expanding around the world. Are you interested in building a system that 500 million people will depend on with their lives?
Ready to change the world?
Do you want to be a part of this exciting team?
About the role:
Dove Air is at the forefront of a logistics transformation, using autonomous aircraft to deliver on-demand, life-changing medical supplies to nations around the world. Our goal is to revolutionize the healthcare supply chain to ensure the medicine is delivered to everyone, everywhere. As Robotics UAV Mechanical Technician, you will be front and center of this transformation, are you ready for the challenge?
Dove Air is looking for a passionate Mechanical Technician candidate who wishes to push the known boundaries of technology to deliver life-changing logistics. As a senior member of the Mechanical Engineering team, you will continue to develop and push a passionate, high-commitment, high-initiative culture. You will be involved in the development of a sophisticated logistics and aeromedical network that will transform the lives of millions of people.
You will be required to:
- Work independently to solve complex problems, mitigate risks and contribute to an inclusive, productive team environment
- Perform all airframe, power plant and propeller repairs and modification requirements that suitably align with CASA and company standards.
- Perform routine inspections and troubleshooting
- Operate all power tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignments
- Accurately complete all required maintenance records
- Travel on occasion
- Perform other duties that may be required
You must have the following qualifications:
- Certification of Competence as UAV Technician / UAV Mechanic
- Prior experience deploying hardware to the field
- Prior experience with CAD software: SOLIDWORKS
- Ability to work is a fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Strong work ethic, high-energy and a motivated self-starter
If you believe you match the criteria, are passionate about changing people’s lives, and have what it takes to transform the global healthcare supply chain we would love to hear from you! Please complete the form below and attach a one page CV, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
We value diversity at Dove Air and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in this field. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
Dove Air is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our sensibilities.