Dove Air’s mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. We believe that where you live should never dictate whether you live. We are at the forefront of a logistics revolution, using autonomous aircraft to deliver just-in-time, lifesaving medical supplies at a national scale in several countries and expanding around the world. Are you interested in building a system that 500 million people will depend on with their lives? Ready to change the world?
About the Role:
As Product Manager for Dove Air Apps, you will provide the vision, strategy and execution roadmap for Dove Air’s marketplace and merchant apps, delivering an overall amazing customer experience
The successful candidate will have a broad, diverse portfolio of products for consumers and businesses that reach customers, globally. They will have experience bringing new products to market, as well as, scaling and optimizing more mature products. They will easily traverse the realms of business, technology and design and be able to rapidly simplify complex topics and communicate effectively at all organizational levels. They will have deep experience leading and developing high performing teams especially working in native iOS and Android environments.
What You’ll Do:
- Define strategy and key features for Dove Air consumer and merchant facing apps
- Guide the engineering team on functional and technical requirements, formulating, defining system scope, integration requirements, and objectives
- Define the Product Roadmap aligned to vision, strategy and goals
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional stakeholders (regulatory, comms, operations) to manage dependencies, risk and tight schedules as this new drone drone industry begins to take shape
- Provide opportunities to hear from customers, partners & internal stakeholders
What You’ll Need:
- 8+ years experience in product development within E-Commerce software and services
- Proven experience working with developer platforms,ecosystems and strategic partners through technical integrations
- Experience working with multi-sided marketplaces, being sensitive to business goals, commercial terms with partners, data privacy, and building brand
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Collaborative spirit and eager to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with transportation, delivery, on-demand services
We value diversity at Dove Air and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
Dove Air is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, favorite ice cream flavor, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our own sensibilities.