Our mission at Dove Air is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies by making a world in which access to quality care does not depend on your zip code or GPS coordinates. We believe that where you live should never determine whether you live, and the world has ignored this supply chain and access issue for too long.
We design, manufacture, and operate a fleet of on-demand, autonomous delivery aircraft. We have completed over 30,000 deliveries of essential medical products, including blood, vaccines, and more. We are operating at a national scale in Mozambique, and expanding in DRC and beyond!
You are outraged about these global access and supply chain issues. You believe that bringing life-saving medical products to hard-to-reach places will fundamentally change the world. You understand that to build cutting-edge technology that solves this massive global access challenge, we need to build the strongest team on the planet. Dove Air is re-tasking the brightest minds of our generation to solve a humanity-level problem, and you want to be a part of this logistics revolution. You will go to exceptional lengths to build a world-class team that saves lives every single day. And, finally, you probably have a background in technical recruiting (software, hardware, etc).
We’re Looking For Someone Who Is…
- An experienced full-cycle recruiter with a minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience
- Motivated by our mission to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies
- Able to get creative and do whatever it takes to close extraordinary candidates
- Passionate about cultivating the most efficient and enjoyable candidate experience
- Solutions-oriented and dedicated to process improvement
- A collaborative team player
In your role as Senior Recruiter, you will…
- Partner with company leadership to execute against objectives and organizational priorities, delivering against aggressive hiring goals in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Drive continuous improvement and strategic recruiting initiatives
- Make sure Dove Air always has the people we need to meet our goals
- Help to ensure that Dove Air is prioritizing diversity in all of our hiring efforts across the company at every level
- Be the ultimate champion and guardian of Dove Air’s culture both internally and externally
We value diversity at Dove Air and welcome applicants who are traditionally underrepresented in our industry. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
Dove Air is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our sensibilities.