Dove Air’s mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. We believe that where you live should never dictate whether you live. We are at the forefront of a logistics revolution, using autonomous aircraft to deliver just-in-time, lifesaving medical supplies at a national scale in several countries and expanding around the world. Are you interested in building a system that 500 million people will depend on with their lives? Ready to change the world?
About the Role:
Dove Air is looking for a UTM Solutions Manager to join our UAS Traffic Management team. The ideal candidate has demonstrated the ability to drive complex projects with external stakeholders, scale products while keeping quality high, and a passion for aviation.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the launch and ongoing upkeep of UAS Traffic Management (UTM) integration projects. This includes both project management and driving technical issues to closure
- Projects include OpenSky’s and U-Space services launch and integration
- Identify and acquire data feeds required for UTM integration projects
- Engage with external stakeholders e.g., regulators, ANSPs and industry participants, including technical workshops, bug reporting, and milestone reporting and validation
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with one or more of the following programming/scripting languages: Java, C++, Python
- 5 years of work experience delivering a complex technical solution to external stakeholders
- Experience in technical program management or solutions management
- Experience in partner management and troubleshooting
- Proficiency in writing and speaking in French
- Experience with system engineering and/or system test
- Experience working with GIS and Aeronautical charts
- Proven ability to effectively influence and communicate across multiple functions (e.g. Product, Tools, Engineering)
- and up and down the organization
- Experience with and passion for Aviation
We value diversity at Dove Air and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
Dove Air is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, favorite ice cream flavor, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our sensibilities.